Sunday, June 23, 2013

A week in June

I have not written much lately because I have been been pretty busy.

Last week it was the end of the school year and I went to a couple of activities at Jersey. Next year, they will move the principal Monica, who is also a good friend, to a different school in the district. She was upset and so was the staff. Then they had the end of year luncheon at BJ's and it was fun to be around all my teacher friends . Then Lizzie came over in the weekend for Father's Day, and it's always good when she's around. We had a good weekend :)

My friend Jennifer called me on Mondayt and she was really upset, so I asked her to come and stay with us for a few days till she gets things straightened up. We spent 3 days talking non stop (well she did most of the talking), On Wednesday I didn't go to sleep til 4:30AM!  She left on Friday to go spend the weekend with her parents.

Friday I went to have my hair cut and colored and highlighted, it came out really cute, unfortunately it never stays like that for too long since I have absolutely no talent taking care of it.

Saturday I went to lunch with Norbert at Acapulco in Long Beach, then we drove around and it was such a nice 1st day of Summer day, the sky was blue, it was nice and warm with a breeze. Very enjoyable. I went to bed at 10, earliest I've been to bed in a long time!

At home, Marvin has been feeling good and done some work outside, my flowers are blooming, my tomatoes are ripening, and the cactus bloomed too!


No comments: