Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Went shopping today

Early this morning the cycler started to beep, we had another outage! So Marvin had to wait untiul the electricity came back, about an hour later. It ouf course woke us up, it was about 5AM, I didn't go back to sleep because I had a dentist appointment at 9.
At 8:45 I took my Xanax and Marvin took me to the dentist and left me there. So this month dentist =1 root canal and 2 crowns. Fun not.
When I came home, Tristan has just got up. We had lunch and I went to lay down, I was tired!
Later, Marvin and I went to Home Depot and we will have a representative come to advise us on what kind of generator to buy. We really need one because is not fun to be hooked to the cycler and not be able to do anything but wait.
We also bought a tuff shed. It's 6x12. As soon as we get the ground leveled, they will come and install it. We will get a heater a/c combination to keep it at the right temperature because that's where we will keep the dialysis supplies, and other stuff that we need to keep in a closed safe space.
Tomorrow I have an appointment with myt regular doctor, for another round of fun stuff...pap test, mammogram, diabetes updates, blah blah.
And so it goes.

1 comment:

RedRed said...

I like it when you post. What's up with the power outages?