Monday, August 1, 2011

August 1



I haven't been writing much since I posted all my retirement stuff. I have no idea if anybody reads them other than Mia, but at least it helps me keep track of the going ons in my life.


Tristan is visiting us for a couple of weeks and that is always fun for us :) He went shopping with Marvin today, besides a game and some kind of thingie to play the game in the computer, they also got a basketball and a net. Problem is, they don't know how the net goes, so it is only less than half done.


Today we had an electric outage for about 4 hours. I'm glad it was during daytime and not at night when Marvin is in the cycler! We are now thinking of maybe getting a generator...


Tomorrow I go back to the dentist to get my"real crown"and maybe get another one. My teeth are horrible!


And now..here's my book list for July:


Mary Kay Andrews – Summer Rental
Sue Ann Jaffarian – Double dead
Katie Fforde – Restoring Grace
Claire Cook – Best Staged Plans
Zoey Dean – How to teach filthy rich girls
Jonathan Kellerman – Mystery
Jeanne Ray – Eat Cake
Katie Fforde – Practically Perfect




I had never read Katie Ffordfe, typical chick lit but entertaining, she's very English, I enjoy trying to guess what some of the stuff she writes about is...marmite? :)

No comments: