Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October


What crazy weather! We had the highest temperatures ever in Los Angeles last week, now it is cold and rainy. One day I have the A/C going full blast, the next day we turn on the heat!

Tomorrow Marvin is leaving to Dixon to pick up his sister Mary, and they'll drive to Utah, to spend a few days with the Thompson's, lucky!!! :)

On the way, he wants to stop by the Salt Flats to look at the races, but they may not be on due to rain.

Saturday Lizzie is coming to La Mirada, we'll spend some time together, go to lunch etc, then she'll go to her 20th school reunion. It will be held in Costa Mesa., and come back to spend the night :) The only school reunion I ever went to, was Marvin's 5th? school reunion in Dixon. I wish we had school reunions in Barcelona but we didn't do that, it would have been fun to see how everybody had changed and how they were doing 20 years late.

I don't know if i mentioned it , but I got bit by a bug in the nose or something, and it looks huge! Hopefully it will get better son.

And my class.....they are not getting any better, what a group!!!! I think at the end of the school year I will be super ready to retire lol

I hope everybody is feeling better, and have a good week!!! Love you all.

1 comment:

emtes said...

I really like this photo of you. Great!!
Love you <3