Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hummingbirds




Marvin and I were sitting in the swing outside, enjoying the early evening, when we saw a hummingbird coming to drink from out feeder. It sat and drank and stayed there a while, I told Marv I'd wish i had my camera, because is rare to catch one drinking. Anyway I went inside to get my camera and when I came outside, it still was there drinking away, so I took a picture when it was about to fly away :)
A couple of days ago, I was in the Jacuzzi when a couple of hummingbirds came to drink from the same feeder. Maybe I finally got the ratio of water to sugar right!!!

2 comments:

emtes said...

Wow, you know how I love hummingbirds. Remember that time I caught one on photo and I was so exctatic ;-) Now you have them on your backyard.
Hugs :-)

RedRed said...

Hummingbirds are kind of creepy to me, but that's a cool picture!