Monday, July 12, 2010

World Champions!


A recap of last weekend.

On Saturday Lizzie and Jeff came by en route to Altadena where Berkley Hart had a gig, Lizzie stayed with us and Jeff left, then we went to have a late lunch at El Torito, after that we drove to Altadena to The Gallery to watch the show. It was as usual, a very good show, Tristan, Marvin and I enjoyed it a lot.
Saturday was also a big happening day in Barcelona. There was a very big march (1,100.000 people marched) to protest Spain's taking back a lot of the catalan autonomy.

On Sunday morning, Jeff and Lizzie came to watch the final of the World Cup with us. I was in Facebook and chatted a little with Danniel :) They came with the game already started, Tristan got pretty involved with it too. Marvin fixed some appetizers and BBQ some bratwurst and we had lunch while watching the game. I got a bit antsy watching it, and was in the kitchen when Iniesta scored the winning goal!We were all happy Spain won, they deserved it, the Dutch played dirty. I was extra happy because 8 of the Spanish players were Barcelona players!!!
After the game, Lizzie and Jeff drove back to San Diego. I'm very glad they came!
Today we didn't do much, just hang around. Tomorrow I invited Norbert to come for a BBQ. I will also go to see if I can find a bike to buy :)
And then on Thursday we'll be Leaving to Utah, and on Monday we'll start our Mt. Rushmore trip. I will be sure to take plenty of pictures!!!! Happy Summer everybody :)

No comments: