Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My 4th of July

In a nutshell, I did nothing lol. I was supposed to go watch the fireworks at the beach in HB, but Norbert called to tell me it was so packed, so many cars, so many people, that he didn't feel comfortable going, so I stayed home. I went to the supermarket to get me a steak or something, but it was so crowded I couldn't even park, so I ended up making a potato omelette. Then I went outside in the front porch and the neighbors at either side of me had some small fireworks displays, but the ones across the street had some awesome ones! they fired about 15 up in the air, one right after the other, they were great and I enjoyed them. Unfortunately right then a police car drove by and gave them a $1000.00 fine for shooting up illegal fireworks, oh well!
Today I was cleaning around the house, getting it ready for Marvin and Tristan. It's been a long month by myself. I met Norbert at El Torito for a late lunch and had very good fajitas grandes with a cadillac margarita. It was all good.
The weather so far has been rather cool, unlike Sweden lol. I have enjoyed the nice cool weather.
I had written in this blog about calling Nuri on the phone a few days ago, but then I deleted the post :) All is well.
Tomorrow is Holland vs Uruguay, go Holland! and Wednesday is Germany vs Spain, I guess you can guess who I will be rooting for!
Random comment: I think I will buy me a bike.

1 comment:

emtes said...

A quiet cool 4th of July then. Not too bad I would think. I'm sure you will be happy to get your men home :-)
I saw that you had posted Nuri but nothing on. So I was a bit curious.
Are you OK now? Is she OK?
Today we got some welldeserved rain, not much but still. It's still warm so nice.
Hugs and besos. Love you <3