Friday, December 18, 2009

A year older, a year wiser?


Yesterday I turned 66, it seems impossible I am already that age, but here I am not feeling any different inside, but with a few more aches and pains and wrinkles in the outside. I had a very nice day, besides Marvin, I talked to all my favorite people that called to wish me a happy day, my daughters and grandson, my sister in Sweden, and my Hungarian friend. And of course the kids in my class. We had a fun party decorating cookies, singing Xmas carols, and having a book gift exchange. I also got several nice gifts. At night we went to El Cholo for dinner, I really enjoyed the food, the company, and the Margarita :)

Today was the last day of school and we had a pizza party, and more gifts. We had the school party but I didn't go because I had a lot of things to do to get ready for our trip to Utah on Sunday. I was also tired from 2 days of kids parties !
Mia was telling me about the cold weather and snow they are having, here's La Mirada weather tonight in Centigrade, are you jealous? lol
Marvin is feeling better but still has trouble hearing, hopefully his hearing will come back shortly. We are excited about going to Utah and spending Christmas with our daughters and grandson and Marty and Jeff.
Love you all.

1 comment:

emtes said...

Yes, I am! Yealous I mean :-) Yesterday evening we had -13C when I was out with Hilma. Notice the minus before the grade! One thing good though, there are no mosquitos :-D
Hugs and safe trip to SLC
Mia :-)