Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hello Autumn!

Summer is over and is back to the work routine. We had Back to School day on Wednesday and it went very well, I put some pictures of my class in Facebook, as you can see, I changed things around a little, I get bored with the same thing all the time. My friend Jennifer came to spend the night Wednesday and Thursday, it was fun to chat with her and catch up.
Marvin went to San Diego last Sunday to help Lizzie with her truck and spent the night there. On Friday I went with Marvin to Kaiser where we had some more surgery done, it went well but he has a black eye now, and his lip is puffy. Saturday I went to Huntington Beach to water Norbert's lawn and pay some of his bills. Then I went shopping, yes shopping, fun! not.
We are still working on putting things back in the kitchen, it takes a while to have everything exactly as we ant it. But we are really liking it, is nice to have the extra space too.
Tonight we talked to Tristan for a long time while Sandy and Marty went to The Killers concert, he was bored he said. He's such a great kid!
Well this has been a little random but I felt like writing before the month was over :) Have a great week everybody!

No comments: