Friday, January 11, 2013

2013 Oscars

These are the 2013 Oscar nominated movies:

"Amour"
"Argo"
"Beasts of the Southern Wild"
"Django Unchained"
"Les Misérables"
"Life of Pi"
"Lincoln"
"Silver Linings Playbook"
"Zero Dark Thirty"


I don't know much about either of them, and there's a few that I have no wish to see, although I may watch the one that wins the Oscar.

The ones I may watch are: Amour (way sad), Beasts of the Southern Wild because it sounds interesting, Silver Linings Playbook because I like Bradley Cooper, and maybe Life of Pi.

I have no interest in Argo, although I understand is a good movie and I like Ben Affleck, Django Unchained although I like other Tarantino movies, Les Miserables because is all singing and I know the story, Lincoln because I am not into historic movies, Zero Dark Thirty because Bin Laden is dead so i know the ending :)

By the way, for what I read, the favorite to win is Lincoln.

All in all, not  what I would have chosen for Oscar. But then I am not a critic. Most of those movies are way too heavy for me. I'm more into fluff :)

No comments: