Thursday, March 2, 2023

February Recap

Rainy, cold month 


Carlos, the gardener, finished the front garden. It looks good. The red mulch makes the area look nice 

1st week -Moises came by to talk about taxes, got them done by Feb 13.
2nd week - Get my 5th Covid booster. Dr Chopra. Eat at The Gaucho Grill. Terrible earthquakes in Turkey.
3rd week - Superbowl KC 38-Eagles 35. Lizzie to poetry tertulia.
 To Dr Noda, refer to dermatology. Make palmiers. Feed the roses. Mia back at hospital.
4th week - Feb 19, would have been 58th anniversary. Norbert 67 birthday. La casa del cocinero.Windy, lots of rain, cold. L colonoscopy, took Lyft, VCA opens in LM. Lots of snow and rain. It snowed in Barcelona too!



BOOKS I'VE READ IN FEBRUARY

MOVIES I'VE WATCHED IN FEBRUARY


Some more snow








1 comment:

RedRed said...

I'm so ready to be done with winter. I need some warm sunshine, please!