Thursday, November 10, 2022

Chilly Weather

Fall weather is definitely here. After a very hot Summer is nice to have cooler weather, but it seems like one day we were in the 90s and the next day it was in the 60s. There was not a lot of transition.

And finally, in the second week of November, we got 3 days of pretty heavy rain, and we needed it!
It was so nice and cozy to sit down with a book and watch the rain fall. It was soup weather. Lulu doesn't enjoy going out in the rain too much and likes taking long naps, at night she wears a little sweater or nightwear and she loves it. 

This time of the year I'd like to see the trees changing colors, but there's not a lot of them around here. Lizzie and I drove around and we saw some nice trees with beautiful colored leaves in the Hillsborough area. I liked them, and I think is one of the prettiest areas of this town.




1 comment:

RedRed said...

The leaves are changing here, and now they are mostly just dropping right off the trees. I'm getting out all my sweaters this weekend!