Saturday, October 1, 2022

SEPTEMBER RECAP

 

Fall Mood

Another hot month!

The 2 main happenings in September were the death of Queen Elizabeth at 96 years old on September 8. and her funeral September 19 (I watched everything, the pomp, the ceremony, the drama. May she RIP.

The other big happening was the terrible Hurricane Ian on September 27th, which decimated some Florida coastal towns and was felt by most areas of Florida, and coastal Georgia. It will be a long time before they recover.

Here at home, things were pretty good, but for the heat.  

Lizzie went to Pasadena to see Jeff in concert on 9/8.    I got my hair cut and color, no more blonde, back to light brown.   9/13, Lizzie went to SD today for the weekend :)     Mia turned 68 and is feeling better.    We went to eat out a few times and to Porto's a couple of times.   On 9/9 Lizzie had the flu and shingles shot, and I had a flu shot, Sandy had her flu and  Covid booster on 9/30.   Lulu had a nice bath.   I had a severe allergy attack on 9/23 and was feeling sick for a couple of days.  The planet Jupiter was the closest to the Earth and it was nice to see it so bright in the night sky.  T has a girlfriend :)    9/21 First day of Fall.

The girls are very much looking forward to the trip to Greece in October!!!

MOVIES I'VE WATCHED IN SEPTEMBER


BOOKS I'VE READ IN SEPTEMBER



WELCOME OCTOBER