Tuesday, August 2, 2022

July Recap

  I didn't post much in June, and things happened. My sister Mia is still in and out of hospitals and in pain. My sister-in-law Mary broke her hip at the end of July. 

I will write more about my Utah visitors in my next post


July 1   Dentist appointment. Dr. Lee agreed not to do a root canal or extraction. Went to Black Bear Diner to celebrate by having a chicken fried steak :)

Independence Day weekend, carnitas, steak with aioli, and patatas bravas. Watch fireworks at Amy's.


July 6  To dentist Dr Glass, for cleaning and polishing
July 7   Meeting with financial advisor.
July 8   To Kaiser, shingles shot for Lizzie. Popeyes.
July 12  With Lizzie to Los Alamitos Fish Company. Monkfish.
July 19  SW library. Buy plants.
July 20   House cleaning.
July 22  Sandy and Tristan . I made a ton of croquetas and patatas bravas. Dispensary.
July 23  Huntington Beach, Sunset Beach. Pier, Avila's El Ranchito. Appetizers.

 


July 24  Long Beach, PCH & 2nd . Italian place. Gelson's

July 25  Seal Beach pier. Hennesy's Tavern. Rearrange office for Lizzie.

July 26   Reventaco. Sandy and T back to Utah. Short stay but had a great time!


July 27-29   Clean my room chest of drawers to make room for my office papers.

MOVIES I'VE WATCHED IN JULY


July was a very good month, now on to...
















1 comment:

Lizzie said...

Brief but efficient recap :)