Sunday, May 16, 2021

Saturday afternoon


Saturday afternoon, I went to Frontier Park to enjoy some of the things offered by the "La Mirada for Change Group". My daughter Lizzie was one of the participants.

I spent a very nice time, meeting some of the people in the group. They had a nice set up, but unfortunately, not many people came to take advantage of the offerings.

This was Lizzie's poetry area, she had different pens and papers and poetry books. You could lay down and read or write your own poem etc. Very nice.

The painting area. JoMo had acrylic paints, different sizes of canvas, and brushes.
We could also paint pots.

Planting and potting area. Brandon and Alex  had different sizes of pots, 
a tray of succulents and other plants.


A Free area, with popcorn, water, bananas and oranges, 
and other snacks. Dante and his boyfriend enjoyed painting.


This is what I did :)

I chose some succulents and planted them.
 I also painted the little red pot.

It was a nice cool day.










2 comments:

Lizzie said...

Thanks for coming!

RedRed said...

I'm glad you went. It looks like there was some fun things to do. Of course you would pick up more succulents LOL