Saturday, May 1, 2021

April Recap

 April has been a long month. I've been out around town a little more now that I am vaccinated, but it's the first time in many years that I haven't gone to the beach, just to walk in the sand and the water, or to look at the sunset. I miss that. The beach is my happy place.

April 1 - Norbert came to fix my living room blinds, one broke. I cooked a very nice chile verde pork.

April 3 - Lizzie went to San Clemente to meet her friend.

April 5 - My oven was acting up. I couldn't heat my pot pie. It seems to be more or less OK now.

April 8 - They came to install our new screen door.

April 8 - To podiatry. Then lunch at Panda Inn.

April 14- Went to the succulents garden, bought a few more.

April 15 - Lizzie got her first vaccine (Pfizer)

April 17 - An idiot smashed her car window and stole her bag and shoes. POS.

April 19 - We went to have lunch at El Cholo. First time in a long while.

April 30 - Hottest day of the year so far.

I had my phone talks with Sandy and out once a month Face to Face. Did some Spring cleaning, mainly clothes.

MOVIES I WATCHED IN APRIL



BOOKS I READ IN APRIL







1 comment:

RedRed said...

April did seem kind of long.