Tuesday, March 2, 2021

February Recap

 February 1, I woke up with a very sore toe. I was hoping it wouldn't be gout, but alas, it was. This time I didn't want to suffer pain and I took a colchicine tablet that I didn't take the last time I had gout, and next day my toe was still red and a little sore but no pain. Yay! (I found out that colchicine is not sold anymore because of side effects, etc) but it sure helped me this time.

February 8, I found out I have a new relative, on my paternal grandmother's side. Mia let me know about a man that had a DNA similar to hers. I got in touch with him, Marc Carbo. He lives in Sabadell, near Barcelona, and seems to be a very nice man.

February 10 I got my first vaccine shot at Kaiser in Tustin.


February 12, I got a new pair of shoes at Skechers and because it was Chinese New Year, I also had a very nice take out meal from Renu Nakorn.

February 19, it would have been my 56th wedding anniversary. It was also My friend's 65th birthday.I  also had what might have been the stomach flu. I did not feel too well for about a week.

We did a lot of gardening, and made a nice area for my succulents.


As usual, we had a lot of good Blue Apron meals, take out meals, and of course meals cooked at home.  I enjoyed talking to S every Friday. And watching L's shows: Lifebeat and Black poetry.

MOVIES I WATCHED IN FEBRUARY




BOOKS I READ IN FEBRUARY


Be good, be well, be happy





No comments: