Wednesday, January 1, 2020

December Recap

December was a good month. It was a good month to end 2019, here's how it went...

Sandy came December 12, we went to San Diego the 13th and 14th. I celebrated my 76th birthday with my daughters!!! It was such a fun time!

We did the #Decemberreflections in Instagram, I enjoyed it.
Lizzie and I had a very nice Christmas, with lots of great gifts :)


Lizzie and I  visited with my in laws in Burbanks, it was nice to see Mary, Dewey, Bettie, Lee, David, Iris, Alexander, Cristina, Rick, Jameson and the baby.



We went to several places for lunch/dinner: Bizarra Capital (meh), Reventaco, Ruth's Chris (GREAT!) La Huasteca, Avila's El Ranchito, Black Angus..we ended 2019 by going to La Huasteca again , I had two great Mango Margaritas.
Jennifer came to visit, so did Norbert. I talked to my sister Nuria, she called me on my birthday (so did Mia but I didn't hear the phone when she called) Talked to Sandy on Mondays and texted with Tristan.
I enjoy living with Lizzie!! :)
I went to the podiatrist  on the 31st
It rained a lot and it was pretty cold for Southern California.
It was a good month :)

MOVIES I MATCHED IN DECEMBER


BOOKS I READ IN DECEMBER



1 comment:

RedRed said...

90 books! Dang! That's impressive!!

It was fun spending time with you near your birthday. I'm looking forward to more visits in 2020.

LOVE YOU!