Friday, December 27, 2019

Christmas morning (2)

I just finished writing a long post, and when I was trying to add pictures the whole thing dissapeared. :(

I wrote about the fun I had opening my Christmas gifts and  happy that Santa knew I like shiny bright things for my garden!
I got several solar things, and today Lizzie and I placed them in the garden. I will take pictures and post them tomorrow. They were all solar and really nice.

One I placed in the front  are where the white fence is, others around the fountain, the hummingbirds hangings are next to the hummingbird feeder :)

I also got many other things, a Barça cap, a robe, some brush crayons (I really need to start painting) and much more!!




I'm looking forward to go to my chocolate cooking class in Newport Beach. That'll be fun!

Lulu got some toys and she was happy!

THANK YOU SANTA



1 comment:

RedRed said...

You and Lulu and Lizzie look cute!!