Thursday, August 1, 2019

July Recap

 July was the first full month that Lizzie has lived in La Mirada. There's been some adjustments, but I think we are enjoying each other's company. I am happy and thankful she moved in :)

We have gone out to eat several times, El Torito Grill, Slapfish, La Huasteca, The Habit, El Cholo, Cabo Taco, Ola, Cha Cha, Amor y Tacos, Lizzie has cooked a few times too. I also went out to lunch twice with teacher friends.

We went for a couple walks with Lulu to Creek Park and La Mirada Regional. We also went to the beach (minus Lulu)


The 4th of July was a bit of a downer. I found out L doesn't like fireworks at all, most especially the noise.

Talk to Nuri for her birthday, she turned 78. I also thought of going to Sweden to see Mia in September, but  it probably won't be till June.

We had a 6.7 earthquake July 5th and a couple of others after that. A shaky experience.

I has an ERCP July 15. Thankfully all went well :).  I had bunion pain for a few days, is still sore. I've been limping.

I went to Orange to a poetry reading. Lizzie was the featured poet. It was very nice. 

Talked to Sandy every week and texted with T. Haven't seen much of N, he's gone to Las Vegas for a while.

L did a lot of cleaning and organizing. She cleared all her boxes! Mine are still waiting . It's been too hot to do much of anything.

MOVIES I'VE SEEN IN JULY


BOOKS I'VE READ IN JULY







No comments: