Monday, July 1, 2019

June Recap

Lizzie is doing her book promotion tour. It's all good.
June 5 Was Sandy's birthday. I went to my podiatry appointment.
June 6 was Norbert's name day. I drove to HB and had a nice lunch at Avila's El Ranchito.
Didn't do much of anything this month.
I went to my appointment with Dr Noda. I'm doing OK.
June 16 Lizzie in Salt Lake City with Sandy, they'll be together a few days :)
June 19 Norbert came over and we changed all the batteries in the smoke alarms, changed the furnace filters and got a new carbon monoxide alarm. We are all set now.
June 23 Lizzie came home to La Mirada.
June 24 Gout attack, very painful.
June 25 to Dr Wolf in La Palma, prednisone.
June 29 to Lazy Dog brunch with Lizzie and Lulu.

MOVIES I'VE WATCHED IN JUNE



BOOKS I'VE READ IN JUNE



And on to July!




1 comment:

RedRed said...

I've seen a few of those movies too.