Sunday, September 30, 2018

September recap

September was a good month

I had my hair cut and colored on the 8th
 To Huntington Beach on the 11th and had lunch with N at Harbor House.
I attended a couple of workshops at the La Mirada Community Center on the 12th and 13th. One was a Health Fair for seniors, the other a crafty workshop.
It was nice talking with my sister Mia for her birthday on the 14th
Walk in the Park with Lulu a couple of days.
N came over on Sunday the 16th and helped with some stuff at the house and yard. 
Took Lulu to the VCA for a haircut and bath, and a fecal test. $95.00
Short but nice vacation to Cambria with Lizzie and Lulu 23rd-to 25th
(I will write about our trip to Cambria in my next blog.


MOVIES  I'VE WATCHED IN SEPTEMBER




BOOKS I'VE READ IN SEPTEMBER



Have a great October






No comments: