Monday, November 7, 2016

Patio clean up

I had not heard from my friend N for a while, so I called him to meet me Saturday for lunch at Long Beach. Instead, we decided he would come to my home and take care of the Jacuzzi.

He came around 1PM and we had lunch at home (leftover roast for him, a roast beef taco for me) then he just went outside and started to go crazy with the hose, washing the patio area inside and out much to the displeasure of Lulu, she kept her distance from the water.

While he was doing that, I started taking care of my plants, transplanting some  etc. Then it was time to go pick up Marv.

When we got back, I saw he had started emptying the Jacuzzi. That took quite a while, then scrubbing the inside and filling it again. It is now ready to use in time for the guests ;)

I asked N to stay for dinner, and after much discussion, Marv suggested pizza, so out we went to pizza Hut to get a meat lovers pizza and brought it home.  While we ate, they watched  a Western and I went to my room. Later they both were talking about politics so I just said it was time to call it a day.

Pretty boring post, but this way I have a record of when the Jacuzzi has been taken care of  :)


1 comment:

Lizzie said...

I'm sure the guests will really enjoy the fresh jacuzzi!