Sunday, January 31, 2016

January recap

I was sick with a cold for a big part of the month, that was no fun.

It rained more in January than all of 2015, I think. We needed that!

Lizzie was here the second weekend of Jan. :)

Sandy and Marty went on a Caribbean cruise vacation :)

Tristan got all A's in his report card and was accepted by the University of Utah! :)

M had  some bleeding problems, thankfully we didn't have to go to ER.

I ended the month by cleaning and organizing some stuff


BOOKS I'VE READ THIS MONTH:

Favorites...Little Beach Street Bakery - Mad About the Boy

MOVIES:




2 comments:

RedRed said...

I read both of those books that you liked :)

emtes said...

I really liked the book we read at the same time. I'm a sucker for happy endings and that was truly one.
I will try to find the book you liked best here in Sweden and read that one too.
I am now reading a very interesting book called Dying to be me byt Anita Moorjani who had stage 4 cancer died and then came back. It's a true story and I saw a clip on youtube with her where she talked about this and wanted to read the book. Very interesting.