Friday, January 15, 2016

I have a cold

I have not been writing very much so far this year. I caught a bad cold on the 3rd and I can't seem to shake it. I've been taking cold medications, and sleeping a lot, and basically have not been doing much of anything.

Last week we had a lot of rain, then  a water main broke and we had no water for a few hours, next day our power went out. Just fun stuff.

Lizzie was here last weekend and we did have a nice time going to lunch and just having her here. I think she needed some rest too.

Sandy and Marty went to Miami, then Key West then back to Miami to go on a Caribbean cruise. I hope they have a lovely time.

Last but not least, I didn't win the $1.5 billion Power Ball.


And so it goes :)

1 comment:

emtes said...

I'm sorry you didn't win the lottery ;-) It was even a buzz over here :-)
I didn't know they were going on a holiday,Sandy and Marty that is. Is Tristan with them? Where do they cruise? Mexico? You know that Jonas is in Mexico Tulum right now. Wouldn't it be great if they were at the same place one day and get to meet?

Take care of your cold now!! Mine is luckily better, knock on wood, but now we have icecold weather here, brrr. This morning we had -20C and one of our cars didn't start so we had to take it to the car doctor ;-) Now it's fixed. Even our cars doesn't like this weather.

Hope Marvin is doing better? And did you buy a new keyboard yet?

Puss och kram
Mia