Wednesday, September 11, 2013

September days

I remember September 11, 2001, I was getting ready to go to work when I happened to glance at the TV and saw it happening. It was such an unbelievable sight that it didn't register at first.
When I got to the school, some of the teachers had not even heard about it, I had a small TV in my room and I had it on all day. It was really a black day for the US and the world, and I hope we all learned from it so it will never happen again.

The human chain in Catalunya happened without any incidents, in the spirit of togetherness and Catalan pride. Over 1.6 million people held hands from the north to the south of Catalunya. It was a proud day.

I worked in the garden a little today, Marvin and Lulu came outside too, it was a nice day. My garden looked pretty nice all summer, but with the heat wave  a lot of my flowers and plants dried up. Sandy told me that some of the plants looked pretty sad, so I spent time deadheading my geraniums and other plants, and also I cleaned my 3 arm jardiniere, and planted succulents on them. I hope they thrive :)


 
Here's a picture of Marvin with Jameson. He's a cutie :)



1 comment:

emtes said...

Marvin looks so much healthier, he has gained some weight I think and it shows in his face. The little one is just too cute.
Take care and have a great weekend.
Puss och kram fran din syster
Mia <3