Saturday, September 7, 2013

Family visits

On Friday, Dewey, Mary and Lee, and of course the blasted dog Petey, came-a-visiting.

We had a nice time, Mary and I went to The Lunch Box to get lunch for everybody and they all seemed to enjoy it. Because it has been so hot and because Marvin  enjoys visiting with his brother, I told him to ask them if they would like to spend the night here (we asked them the day before). It was 103 degrees in Burbank, and no A/C at Bettie's house. I think Dewey would have loved to stay, but Mary, Bettie and Gael had already made plans for Saturday.
Want to guess what the plans were? yes, you guessed it! It was to go to Walmart!

Dewey called after they got back to Burbank and said they might come Monday, Bettie had a doctor's appopintment and they'd come after that. Also Rick, Christina and baby Jameson might be coming. We'll see.

I also got an email from my cousin Franc (Tia Socorro's son), saying he might be coming in November, a stopover on his way to Hawaii, where he will go to a Zen retreat for a month, then he would go to Bali and other islands "to rest, write a book, and get away from his family"

And yesterday I got an email from Sonia, mi niece, here's it is in its entirety:

Queridisima tia
Estamos pensando venir a visitaros en noviembre?! Os va bien??? Seremos Eric Nicole y yo. Ya me diras. Un .beso. Sonia.

I'll keep you posted :)

2 comments:

RedRed said...


sounds like November may be busy for you!

emtes said...

Do you want me to come too ;-)
I think the letter said that they were all coming over.
I will write on my blog soon I promise but not today.
For me 103 is way too hot. I like it more here now when we have like 20C and crisp in the mornings.
Take care and a big puss och kram från din syster Mia :-)