Saturday, May 28, 2011

Barça!!!!!!!



The highlight of the day for me, was to watch the game Barcelona vs Manchester U, for the European championship. It was a great game and it showed beyond any doubts, that Barcelona is the world's best team!!! We won 3-1. I saw in FB that Sandy and Mia also enjoyed the results :) I was soo excited. Marvin didn't watch it, he decided to nap instead.



After the game, Norbert came over with sausages. So I cooked the sausages for a late lunch early dinner, along with asparagus, carne asada, salsa fresca I made etc. It was a hodge podge meal but we all enjoyed it.



It was a really nice day so we sat outside and talked and look at the birds. He also helped do a couple of things in the garage. Marvin was feeling pretty well so we all enjoyed the day.



Yesterday we went to get my Social Security/Medicare started. I should have done it a couple of years ago, oh well. Then we went to El Cholo to have a Margarita for me and an ice tea for Marvin. We also had chips and salsa, guacamole and mini tacos. It's great that he feels well enough to go out to eat. I missed that :)



Because of Memorial day and furlough, we are having a 4 day weekend, sweet! On Tuesday I am taking 9 Jersey students (4 from my class) to Ruby's at Huntington Beach pier for lunch. It's a reward for having sold the most items in a school fund raiser. We'll go with a limousine :)

1 comment:

emtes said...

Oh how nice :-) What time will you be there? Maybe I can wave at you if you stand by the camera :-)
Hope you have a great day.
I'm so glad Marvin is feeling so good now that you can go out dining :-)
What's happening with the tomatoes? Any on there yet? What about my hummingbirds. Did you see any when you had your meal with Norbert?
Take care and have a great day. Today my boys are coming, and Amanda, since it's Mother's Day here in Sweden. We will BBQ. Nice.
Did you get my mail?
Love you <3