Wednesday, July 15, 2009

...and Family

Last weekend we had the great and rare pleasure of getting together at home with our 2 daughters and grandson. The girls wrote about it and I don't have a lot to add other than we had a very enjoyable time together :)
I am very proud of my daughters and my grandson. Tristan is staying with us for a few days before we take him back to Utah for the beginning of his school, 6th grade already!
Toda we went to see the new Harry Potter movie. We got there early anticipating big lines, but we chose the best matinee time and we just got in without waiting. Once inside we read our books until the movie started. The movie was long, 2 1/2 hours, but quite entertaining. I am not a big fan of Harry Potter but I enjoyed the movie although I was a tad lost. Tristan made up for me since he is obssessed (his words) about Harry!
It is such a pleasure for us to hang out with Tristan!!! :)

No comments: