Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hodgepodge

I just finished reading a book, that makes 5 for February. I like "chick lit" it's fun, enjoyable and easy to read, I also like thrillers :)
Here's the ones I read, and my ratings *good, **very good ***great
Liza Palmer: Seeing Me Naked. **
James Patterson: Step on a Crack **
Lisa Norato: I only want to be with you
Julie Buxbaum: The Opposite of Love ** (I cried lol)
Carole Matthews: The Chocolate Lovers' Club *

Old time favorites I want to reread: We, the Living by Ayn Rand
Battle Cry by Leon Uris (no lit chick these ones)!

TV shows I am watching~~~I am into reality shows, I find it hard to sit still for a 1 hour drama show where i have to follow the plot! Reality shows are fun because you can miss some of it and it doesn't really matter.
My favorites playing at the time are...American Idol, of course. There's a young man from Murray Utah that sings great. Operation Runway, love it!!!!
Color Splash with David Bromstard, I totally love him! Make Me a Super Model it's quite fun, and still a favorite..Saturday Night Live.

MUSIC...(Berkley Hart and HEAT excepted)
Landon Pigg: Coffee Shop
Yael Naim: New Soul
I'm from Barcelona: We are from Barcelona (Swedish group lol)

2 comments:

lizzie said...

do you mean "Project Runway"?

emtes said...

Vote for David Archuleta for me too. He is so talented and I love hearing him sing.