Sunday, January 13, 2008

Summer in Winter


Today was a gorgeous day! I went to Huntington Beach and met my friend N. The surf was high, 8-10 feet waves, and the weather was great, 28C, 86F, really summer weather. I got my feet wet! We could see the snowy mountains on our back and the waves and Catalina Island ahead of us. We walked on the beach, went to Seal Beach, Sunset Beach, Long Beach and Newport Beach. Had lunch at a great little fish restaurant called Jimmy's and had tasty clam chowder and yummy fish. Later on, as the sun was setting over the ocean in a state park close to Laguna beach, we ate some delicious pastries and called it a day.


Such a beautiful day ended in a crappy note :(


As I was driving home in Beach Boulevard, a policeman behind me put the lights on and I had to stop. I wondered if maybe my tail light were off. But when he came to my window and I asked him why he made me stop. He said it was because I WAS DRIVING WITHOUT A SEAT BELT!!!!! now that was an outright lie as i always have my seat belt on. Regardless of my claims that I had it on -he said, yes you put it on after you saw me- and he wrote me a ticket which I am planning on contesting!!!!


No comments: