Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Year's Resolutions




This is my first post of 2008. So I will write about some resolutions.

How long will my resolutions last? time will tell. I guess the first resolution should be to stop procrastinating, but knowing me, I think it will be a short lived one. But let's go on...
Get more organized, both at home and at school. Which means getting rid of a lot of non essential stuff. I started by cleaning my closets at home, and giving away a ton of clothes that don't fit anymore. I also put away some stuff in "space bags" a great invention!!!
Monday is back to school time, and I will dedicate some time everyday to streamline my classroom.
I liked Red's "Be good to myself" resolution, so I will adopt it too. I started by having my hair trimmed today, and tomorrow I will have a manicure :)
Oh...and learn to make a website, and exercise, and...

No comments: