Monday, September 2, 2024

AUGUST RECAP

 


      Summer is almost over, and it has gone by so quickly...and just like that, it's September again.

August was a hot month!

Here's some August happenings:

I watched the Olympics every day from start to finish. I liked it was in Paris. The  beginning was chaotic and the end was a bit of a let down, but the games themselves were fun!

August 15 was Sandy and Marty's 31st wedding Anniversary. Cheers!

August 16, Lizzie and I went for our evening walk at the Fullerton Arboretum, always a lovely stroll!




August 17, the side door needs replacement, going to Home Depot and pricing it gave me a headache!


This  is my Summer mantel decorations

August 21 - Paint & Sip evening at La Mirada theater. It was fun, and made some new friends.
                                                                Lizzie and  Aaron (and Levan)

August 22,  Went to Benardo Salon in Fullerton to have my hair cut and colored. Nice place and nice hair stylist.  I still look like a muppet.

After the salon we went to eat at Let it Brie

August 23, Lizzie went to meet her friends Barbara and Becky at Encinitas
August 26, We went to Home Depot to order the door.
August 27, big kitchen clean up, trying to get rid of a cricket semi-invasion
August 28, have linner at Dame Mas. DIXON HOUSE FOR SALE!
August 31, Farmer's Market and Nick the Greek - Mia's pre birthday celebration.


BOOKS I'VE READ IN AUGUST

MOVIES I'VE WATCHED IN AUGUST





1 comment:

RedRed said...

Nice recap! You did many things in August.