Thursday, January 4, 2024

December Recap

 


I am behind in my posts. December just seemed to fly by!

The month of December started with the girls flying to Dixon, getting lots of things done regarding moving their aunt Mary to a Memory Care Facility facility in Arizona.  Everything was accomplished the way it was planned. After Lizzie came back, she drove to San Diego for W&F. 

On the 8th,  Lizzie and I went to get a Covid booster. I was sick after my booster and slept a lot, and my tummy hurt.

Lulu got had bath on the 7th, and the next day, Saturday the 8th, I got a haircut, shorter this time. On Sunday the 10th, my friend N, came by wearing gifts. The next day we decorated the house for the holidays :)  We also called several companies to give estimates for a new HVAC.


December 15th we went to LB Airport to pick up Sandy. She came to spend a few days with us to celebrate my 8th birthday. I had a very nice time with my girls, I made canelones, and had cheesecake, and we ate and drank and talked and enjoyed the time together.


On Tuesday the 19th Lizzie went back to San Diego for more W&F.

On the 21st we got our new HVAC installed (11000) finally Heat!

Christmas Eve, we had traditional fettuccini, cheese board, turrones and Cava. On Christmas Day, we enjoyed our gifts. We made a pecan pie, and I made the traditional Catalan Christmas dish, escudella, and pollo a la catalana. It was a very nice day!





On the 29th, we went to the Panda Inn and had a lovely meal -and a strong MaiTai.

And we celebrated New Year's Eve quietly and nicely at home






Let's all wish for HEALTH, LOVE, PEACE and MONEY for 2024








 





1 comment:

RedRed said...

Lulu looks adorable in that last photo!

It seems that overall, December was a very nice month for you :)

Love you!!