Monday, November 6, 2023

October Recap


 October has been a busy month in many ways.
Health wise, I had my flu shot Oct. 9th and also a diabetic test, which I am happy to say was very good. Also on the 18th, I went to podiatry and my feet look and feel good :)

October 4th, we went to Signal Hill and had a nice lunch in Long Beach.

Other nice places we went to eat:  Belmont Brewing Company, Amor y Tacos, Corazon, Ranu Nakor

October 17 to 20, Lizzie and Sandy went to Dixon for family business.



October 25, Lizzie and I went to The Cauldron

October 26, Lizzie and I flew to SLC to Sandy's house, and meet Sonia and Nicole ready to go on my long awaited trip to YELLOWSTONE!!!  I will write my blog about the trip soon.

We got back October 31 for Halloween night



BOOKS I READ IN OCTOBER


MOVIES I WATCHED IN OCTOBER



Next Blog:  YELLOWSTONE 








1 comment:

RedRed said...

I'm waiting for your Yellowstone post!