Wednesday, February 1, 2023

January 2023 Recap

HAPPY NEW YEAR

January was a very rainy month. Lots of rain and snow in the mountains, and cold (for SoCal)
Jan 2 - I got my car smogged
Jan 5 We went to Target. I got a printer.
Jan 6  I made "tortell de nata", Norbert came to dig geraniums, we had to go tacos from Reventaco.
Jan 7 Take off Xmas lights and decorations.
Jan 8-15 It rained all week
Jan 16-21  I made palmiers. Lizzie went to the Ugly Mug. I had a haircut. Me and the girls talked about the Trip to Paris and Barcelona.Lulu got a bath.
Week Jan 22-31 Lizzie went to Ugly Mug, and to LM Theater (Grease) and Santa Ana for poetry. I paid a deposit for the Trip. Sonia reserved a hotel in Platja, it was a gift to us.

BOOKS I READ IN JANUARY



MOVIES I'VE WATCHED IN JANUARY


And now...on to