Thursday, March 31, 2022

March Recap and Note

 NOTE: I don't know why my last post post from Marchis not showing.  So I'll just do a day-by-day of March. Also, I  have  put together the February and March books and movies, which didn't show in the February recap. February.

March 1- Went to the dentist, again. Nicole went to Hollywood.

March 2- The 3 of us to the Fullerton Arboretum. Lunch at The Hat.


March 3- Nicole and me to Korea Town in Buena Park. Pollo Loco.

March 4- Pizza. Talk to Sonia. Cool days.

March 5- Nicole to Santa Monica. Very windy.

March 6- Nicole cooked Carbonara, very good.

March 7- The Source. La Huasteca

March 8- to Kaiser, check-up with my doctor.  Lunch at Red Robin. Target. Armstrong Garden. Amazon Fresh.

March 9 -Nicole to Beverly Hills.

March 10 - Black Bear Diner

March 11 - Nicole to Universal Studios. Lulu's haircut.

March 12- Get some succulents. El Cholo.

March 13- Nicole left, back to Barcelona. Bye Bye. 


March 14 to 22 - Spring started  March 20. T's 24th birthday March 19, and my Saint Day. Let It Brie.

March 23 to 31 - Lizzie left for Utah. I found my jewelry!. Just Lulu and me chillin'. Big rain on the 28th. Marsden Shoes in Whittier. Lizzie got back. Lulu got a rabies shot at Petco, on the 31st. Habibi Grill.

BOOKS I READ IN FEBRUARY AND MARCH


MOVIES I'VE WATCHED IN FEBRUARY 


MOVIES I'VE WATCHED IN MARCH















No comments: