Thursday, July 1, 2021

June Recap

 Another month has gone by. After the pandemic and the slow pace, things seem to go faster and we are starting a new month:


June 1, I went to my ophthalmologist Dr. Vaughn. I was happy to hear my diabetic eyes are good, but I'm starting to show some cataracts in my right eye. He said if it interferes with my everyday life I need surgery, but it can wait for now.
June 2, I went to have a diabetes blood test. It was good :) Lizie and I bought a little table at Target, for the living room.
June 5, SANDY'S BIRTHDAY!
June 11, Sandy flew down from Utah to spend a few days with us!
June 11 to 19 - I posted some pictures of places we visited and things we ate in my previous post. We had a very nice time. The best thing was we were together :)
June 28, my financial advisor came to the house. I guess I'm doing OK.
June 29, bad news about the Wann and O'Dell families. I hope they all feel better soon.
June 30, Lizzie went to Disneyland. She had a GREAT  time.


MOVIES I'VE WATCHED THIS MONTH



BOOKS I'VE READ IN JUNE



Have a happy and safe 4th of July



No comments: