Saturday, June 1, 2019

May Recap

What a month!

Still having stomach and back pains
May 6 - Ultra sound @Kaiser Downey
May 11 - Market Broiler in Huntington Beach, with Norbert.
May 12- Backache and fever
May 13- Benign kidney cyst. stones/slush in gallbladder.
May 14- Drove myself to the ER. Blood tests, etc. Admitted.
May 15-Endoscopy
May 16-Gallbladder removed. Laparadoctomy. Some complications.
May 17-Home with Lizzie. Tube from my stomach :(
May 18-Sandy flew over from Utah. Lizzie to SD
May 19-22  Sandy taking care of me and changing my tube. Thank you :)
May 23- Lizzie's moving day!
May 24- Tube removed.
May 25- Girls cleaning up and caring for me.
May 26- Sandy back to Utah. Lizzie to SD
May 27- Weight 164.5 lbs. blood 0+
May 28- Bye SD!
May 29- Hair colored and cut, nice-$90 -20/60 lunch
May 30- Rent car - Nissan Centra
May 31- Lizzie left on her book tour.

MOVIES I WATCHED IN MAY


BOOKS I READ IN MAY





No comments: