Sunday, December 3, 2017

'Tis the season...

22 days till Christmas and I have not got into the Christmas spirit at all. I haven't done any shopping online or at the stores. I haven't even attempted to decorate the house inside or outside (N may come put on some lights).   Anxiety is rearing its ugly head!

Today was not my best day. It must be the full moon. The main problem is I ran out of the bags I need for M to change. Unbelievable! I've prided myself all these years to have supplies ready, actually quite a bit more than we need and yet, today, I was totally out. And it's Sunday. Tomorrow I will call as soon as they open and see if they can send me some urgent supplies, if not I will have to drive around until I find a place that sells them (hard to find). I'm super glad is Monday and no dialysis!

Then I was outside  watering the plants and just doing some yard work. I decided to put some bird food out. I tried to hang the bird feeder and I took my little step stool and couldn't reach the spot, I should have given up and try to choose another spot more reachable but since I am a badass I tried again. No I didn't fall. But came close. Whew!

I was going to cook boneless spareribs for dinner. I checked for some easy recipes, the one I chose said to boil the ribs with some water and spices until tender and then put them in the oven with some barbecue sauce until done. So I did the first part, then I forgot about it. When I went to check on them, they had all but disintegrated. Oh well.




1 comment:

RedRed said...

Some days just don't work out.