Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Happy Feet

Today I went to my podiatry appointment. I go every 3 months, but this time it was 4 months (my doctor was on vacation) and my feet were so ready to be pampered!

My doctor is very nice, Indian ancestry and we always have a good conversation. He just got back from his vacation to England to attend the wedding of a niece, about 20 people  flew from California, he has a large family all over the US , Europe and India. He said all together were about 200+. For what he told me it must have been like a Bollywood movie!

For some reason today he talked about politics, which he never did before. He's a Bernie follower and is very upset with the Democratic Party,  I let him talk because he kept on massaging my feet and my toes and it felt so good!!!!  :)

Tonight before going to bed I massaged my feet again with a blueberry and peppermint lotion and they feel so cool and soft.

Good night and good dreams everybody!



No comments: