Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Something funny

There's a reality TV show in E! called "Botched". It follows 2 doctors as they "remedy extreme plastic surgeries gone wrong."

I started watching the very first program, but I didn't care for it, so I didn't watch it anymore.

Today in Facebook a teacher friend of mine asked me if I remember  the twin sisters I had in my kindergarten class in 1993. After he told me the names I remembered them, nice girls with very nice parents. I remember for Teacher's Day they gave me some exotic plant in a beautiful big pot .

Anyway my friend told me they were in that show.

The fun part is that when they showed them as young girls, they showed them in my Kindergarten class and I was in the picture!

So, I sort of was in the Botched TV show, but not as a patient ;)