Saturday, February 20, 2016

A nice day

Today is our 51st Anniversary.



In the morning I went to the hair salon for a hair cut and color. The salon is really very nice and so is the owner Frank, I always ask for him to do my hair, he's nice looking too. 

 Check the website:
http://www.janthonyuptownsalon.com/

He had brought his little Yorkie Lucy and she was happy saying hello to all the people at the salon. She slept on my lap while I was having my hair colored.


One thing I like about this place, is they always offer you something to drink. My choice is white wine. Nice.


In the evening, we went out to dinner at the Black Angus. We invited Norbert to come with us, it was his 60th birthday so we had a double celebration.

Notice the size of Norbert's 1 1/2 lbs.prime rib
Marvin's was 3/4 lb

He brought us a big Bromeliad as a gift. Very nice.


Lizzie came over to spend the weekend with us. She got me my favorite chocolate cake! Sandy called us and we all chatted with her, she had some news to share.

It was a very nice day :)


No comments: