Monday, February 9, 2009

The Blahs

I haven't written much lately, nothing much to say, I think I have a case of the blahs.
Mainly I have been nursing a cold for about a week, and the past 3 days I have been homebound sleeping a lot and watching the rain fall. It has been raining a lot after some really beautiful weather days.
I have been reading and watching movies too, Slumdog Millionnaire was pretty different from other movies, I quite enjoyed it, although it made me feel thankful I don't live in Mumbai.
This week is going to be crazy in kidnergarten, we are celebrating 100 days of school and also, of course, Valentine's Day (they both happen to fall on the same day).
I also checked the Melodifestival from Sweden. I think this festival is as good or better than the Eurovision Festival. I hope H.E.A.T gets chosen to participate. I used to watch Eurovision when I lived in Spain and now I sort fo follow it online. Last year Russia won, so the festival will be held in Moscow I think. Spain had a horrible entry lol , it's like they were mocking the whole thing, I hope this year's entry is a little better.
I wish all of you a very happy week. I am lookign forward to next week when I will get to see Sandy and family on their way to a Mexican cruise, and hopefully Lizzie too :)

1 comment:

emtes said...

I hope you have all your fingers crossed on Saturday evening when the competition is.
I don't know if you read my blog but we are in for really cold weather. I would be happy with just rain at the moment.
I don't know if you watch it in USA but the Melodifestival is also sent direct on the web. Don't know the address but I think it's www.svt.se and then maybe Melodifestivalen.
I'm so envious of Sandy and her family going on that wonderful cruise. I hope they will have a great time.
Hugs, love you :-)