Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year, I did it! :)


So finally I caved in and got myself a red Mustang 2009!

It is a fine car, good looking and fast, I wanted it red, so I had to look around for one that color, the color is dark candy apple red, it matches the Dakota pretty well. I wanted a GT V8 at first, but the V6 has more power than my TBird, and I don't think I need any more power as it is! it also has better mileage. It comes with a pony pack, and enhanced audio system.

Happy New Year!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Woohooo LOVE the car! Sounds like you deserve it tho! :)

Pappy1 said...

Way to go!!!!!!!!! One hot car to match a hot lady!!!!!!!!!!
Pappy 1

RedRed said...

Holy schmoly! That's a sweet car!! I can't wait to visit so I can take it for a spin ;-)

Be careful out there, Leadfoot!

Love you!
Sandy