Sunday, June 1, 2008

Mother Goose

Friday night we had our Kindergarten Nursery RhymeS performance. It went well and we had fun, the children performed like pros and the parents enjoyed the whole thing! I must say I was a hit as Mother Goose, I wore a long dress with an apron and a little bonnet. Many parents wanted their kids to have their pictures taken with me, whether they were from my classroom or not. My room mother presented me with a beautiful bouquet of roses.
My two coworkers were a little stressed but J came and helped out. After the performance, J and I went to our usual after performance dinner at Acapulco, afterwards I took her to the train station.
Saturday and Sunday, I slept late, I soaked in the Jacuzzi, planted some flowers, cleaned my closet, sorted my shoes, bought 2 cute tops, went to Trader Joe's, cooked and just plain rested.
Just 14 more days of school !!!! it's time for report cards, promotion to 1st grade performance, end of year picnic. Lots of work and then...VACATION TIME!!!!!!! :)

1 comment:

RedRed said...

You need to post of pic of yourself as Mother Goose!