Sunday, May 4, 2008

May 4, 2008


I have not written for about a month. The reason being my sister has been visiting from Sweden. Today we went to the airport to bid her goodbye and wish her a safe trip back home.

It was fun having her here, but because I did not have vacation time, it was a bit hard for me to juggle work and leisure. We spent the day yesterday shopping and shopping lol (my favorite thing to do, not)! She left with an extra suitcase again.

I hope she enjoyed her stay here, she went to San Diego, Sea World, and Universal Studios. Went to Santa Monica and Huntington Beach, and we ate at many different restaurants. Friday night she took us to Duke's in Huntington Beach, to have dinner with a view of the sunset. We didn't know they had a Beach Volleyball Invitational and instead of the Ocean, we saw volleyball nets and the sponsors banners! But we enjoyed the evening anyway.

Now we have T for a couple more weeks, we really enjoy having him here :)

I am attaching one of our "fun" pictures from our San Diego dinner in Old Town...now who was that man? lol

3 comments:

RedRed said...

THAT'S AWESOME! Fun picture :0)

lizzie said...

ha! great shot!

emtes said...

I love that photo. Everyone looks happy, especially the mysterious man. No wonder with that many beautys surrounding him :-)
I have worked today but I am tired.