Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's coming...

My birthday. I refuse to get older. My mother used to say.."I am the same person with the same thoughts and dreams as when I was 20, is only the body that tends to get older, but if you are lucky, the mind stays as young as you want it." I happen to agree with it.
I think working with young children keeps me feeling younger, it takes some energy coping with 20 5 year old kids day after day! I also keep a younger mind by keeping up with music and news on the Internet (what a great invention)!
Most people in my school think I don't act my age. I am pretty goofy and -they say- I liven up stuffy staff meetings .
This weekend we are going to San Diego to see a show with Flan and friends, of course Han is playing, and he graciously invited us to the Star of India where the show takes place. We are staying in a hotel right across from it. It should be fun.

1 comment:

emtes said...

I hope you will have a lovely time and I'm sure you will. I totally agree that you do seem much younger than your age. Say hi to all from me. Love Mia :-)