Thursday, August 31, 2017

August Recap - What a Month!

This has been a hell of a month!!!

August 1   Eye infection
August 2   Anxiety meltdown
August 3   Urgent care and Emergency room . Hip wound infection.Admitted to hospital
August 4   Marv hospital. Lizzie came.
August 5    Nice lunch with Lizzie. She visited M at hospital
August 6    Lizzie visited M and back to SD
August 7    Visit M  2-5PM.   I got a spider bite
August 9    Marv released from hospital
August 11  Hematology doctor. Anemia.
August 12 - Ongoing visits from wound nurse & physical therapist
August 13   Computer has no sound
August 14   Talk to girls
August 15    Mosquito/spider/bugs bites galore in the evenings. My legs are covered!!!
August 16  Orthopedics visit. 2 hours wait.
August 17  TERRORISM attack in Las Ramblas Barcelona :(

August 21  Total eclipse of the sun. Sandy to Stanley to watch it. N help with cars.

August 22   Talk to girls. Computer guy fix the sound in my PC (Unplugged)
August 23   Orthopedics visit. Flu shot
August 25   Hurricane Harvey. HUGE FLOODS in Texas

August 26   Hot days, 90's to 100's
August 30   Podiatry

BOOKS I'VE READ IN AUGUST




MOVIES I'VE WATCHED IN AUGUST


1 comment:

emtes said...

I am so sorry for you. That does sound like a horrible month! I hope your bites of mosquitos and spiders are better. We have had such a cold summer so very few mosquitos and not many wasps. Something I'm very happy about! We do have a lot of tics but they seem to survive anything.
And the hurricane Harvey and now this one Irma. And earthquake in Mexico. This is really strange and hard weather. Mother Nature is hard on us this year.

I do hope you're feeling better and also Marvin.

I miss you and love you and I send you big hugs <3 <3
Your sis Mia