Saturday, July 1, 2017

June Recap

June was better than May!

Marvin is recovering from his hip replacement surgery, Norbert and I got his bath bech set up and is working well. The physical therapist comes twice a week and teaches him some exercises and walk around the driveway to develop strenght and equilibrium etc.

I had a couple of bad days with a big pain in my left side, it was hard to lay down or sit up, part was indigestion  part was stress, according to my doctor.

I picked all the tomatoes in the front yard and one of my kinder kids came with his mom to pick the rest. I also shared my oranges with neighbors.

Sandy had a birthday , and Lizzie came over the weekend of Father's Day. We went to Black Angus and enjoyed a nice lunch, then we had pulled pork tacos at night.  Friday was also the day the neigbor kids had a party until all hours and the sheriff came to knock on my door at 3:30AM thinking I was having the party, as if!  ;)

And I had one of my favorite days at the beach, even though it was a little overcast it was warm and I enjoyed getting my feet wet and enjoying the ocean.

MOVIES I WATCHED THIS MONTH

                   USA  2015
Just one movie because I have been watching Master Chef Spain, including the final on Wednesday and those shows last 2-3 hours each!  Love it.

BOOKS I READ THIS MONTH


Let's all have a greeat


1 comment:

emtes said...

You're looking great dear sis :-) And I really envy you, it looks gorgeous. We are still not having the really warm summer days but in my case I don't mind. My favorite temp. is around 20-25C so I'm not complaining. But others are :-)

Good to hear that Marvin is up and about and training with his physiotherapist. And I'm glad the pain you had seems to have gone (?)

By the way Eddie is really growing fast. Mandy must have super milk. When he was born he weighed 3782 g and was 51 cm long. Now at 11 weeks (on Sunday) he weighs 6650 g and is 61,5 cm! I'm so glad I have the opportunity to see and have him so much. Mandy and Eddie has been here for 2 days now :-) Jonas is in another town, Västerås, recording another band (than H.E.A.T) He is working as songwriter and producer as well as with H.E.A.T. So he will be gone now Thursdays-Sundays during July and that's when we have the pleasure of having Eddie and Mandy <3

Take care and I send you a big, big hug to you and to Marvin and Lulu of course.

Mia